|photo: Evelyn Kline|
First off read this post from yesteryear to get some background on the idea of 12 x 12.
The basic idea is to get off our duffs [sorry, cousin], away from our social networking, away from those seemingly urgent emails, your favorite pottery bloggery, away from everything! Just darken the doorstep of your favorite workshop and get to work!
- Get to work and make 12 things before noon. Midnight is only acceptable if you have a day job. Respect the clock in whatever time zone you might be. Get a move on!
- If you are throwing, glazing, packing, firing, it matters not. All good honest work will be accepted.
- Once you have satisfied this very simple assignment, proudly take a picture of your productivity!
- Send me the picture, preferably a jpeg or a png that is of decent composition and clarity, not too big, not too small.
- Send it to email@example.com no later than midnight of the Ides.
- Be sure to include your name, a caption and/or your web site
After the deadline I will assemble a blog post with all of your wonderful hard work and productivity. Each submission will get a number according to their order of submission and on Sunday night, I will spin ye olde random number generator and announce the winner.
What does the winner win? Well I guess I will stroll through the showroom and pick out a nice piece of pottery! How's that sound? I will pick something and post it here in the next day or so.
SO, are you in?
Let's see what you got!
|roped cups from today's 12|