Since its inception this past spring, I've been a moderator at the Ceramic Arts Community Forum. I moderate "In the Studio"!!
Other forums include:
- Clay and Glaze Technical - Recipes, clay and glaze chemistry, glazing techniques.
Moderated By: Matt Katz
- Business - Marketing, selling, accounting, website development.
Moderated By: Leigh Taylor Mickelson
- Education - Discussions for students and educators in the ceramic arts.
Moderated By Stephen Robison
- Aesthetics - Critical theory and commentary on contemporary ceramics
Moderated By: Sarah Archer
- Potters Council - Discussion, networking, and mentoring for members
- Clay Events - Exhibitions, Sales, Workshops, and other ceramic-related events.
You really should check it out. There are a lot of generous folks over there answering questions and making suggestions.
Over in the Aesthetics Forum I found a discussion of a great article written by S/D blogger Simon Levin, entitled "The Suck Factor".
I hope you will join in the discussion and I'll see you over there!